Dr Lokendra Singh - President
Dr V P Singh - President Elect & Chairman Scientific Committee
Dr N Muthukumar - Honorary Secretary
Dr Daljit Singh - Honorary Treasurer
Dr K Sridhar - Organising Chairman
Dr Dilip Panikar - CME Convenor
Dr Manjari Tripathi - CME Convenor
NSI EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
Dr Lokendra Singh
Dr V P Singh
Dr N Muthukumar
Dr Daljit Singh
Dr P Sarat Chandra
Editor Neurology India
Dr Atul Goel
Immediate Past President
Dr Suresh Nair
Dr Achal Kumar
Dr Dilip Panikar
Dr Girish Menon R
Dr JKBC Parthiban
Dr K Sridhar
Dr Lakshmi Narasimhan
Dr Manjari Tripathi
Dr Rakesh Jalali
Dr Sanjay Pandey
Dr YR Yadav
NSI Full Members
Consultants – Non Members
Foreign Delegates SAARC
Up to 30th November
LATE & SPOT
After 01st December
- All fees inclusive of 18% GST
- All Delegates have to Register at the Conference Website www.nsicon2021.org
- All Payments will be only through Our Conference Website www.nsicon2021.org
- * P.G. Students & Nurses should fill the form online with certificate of residency / nursing from the Head of Department / Institution
- MCI registration number must for MCI credit hours
- Up to 15th September 2021 - 75% of the fee
- Up to 31st October 2021 - 50% of the fee
- After 01st November 2021 - No Refund
Abstracts centre shall be open on 15th of June 2021 and shall close on 31st July 2021.
All submissions will be made electronically only through the NSI website and members will have to login into their member account to submit the abstracts.
All abstracts must be submitted in the prescribed format mentioned on the website. Abstracts not following these guidelines will be rejected.
Abstracts can be submitted for platform presentation or posters. The presenter can submit them for award papers (if eligible) or free papers and should specify the sub category:
|Award Papers||Free Papers|
Please note that each presenter can only submit one abstract for platform presentation. The second abstract will only be considered if the second abstract is in the History of Neurosciences or Posters Category.
- All abstracts must be the original, unpublished work of the authors, with all listed authors having significant contribution to the completion of the work.
- The paper should not have been presented in any conference earlier.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes the author's commitment to present the abstract if accepted and in the session assigned by the Scientific committee.
- All presenters must register for the conference.
- Members who fail to present a paper after acceptance without prior intimation will be debarred from presentation for one year.
- All expenses associated with the preparation and presentation of the abstracts is the responsibility of the author/presenter.
- Abstracts of the accepted papers will be printed in the abstract book as received. Hence authors must ensure error free text.
- The eligibility and guidelines for prize papers can be downloaded from the NSI Bye-laws on the NSI website www.neurosocietyindia.org
- For abstracts submitted under any Prize Paper category, copy of the full paper has to be submitted to the Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 31st July 2021.
Guidelines for award papers
- Consultant should be below the age of 45 years. Total experience excluding training in the specialty not to exceed 7 years
- Should have completed at least one year Associate membership of the Society
- Work presented should have been done in India
- The contestant should present the paper/poster in the conference personally
- The paper should not have been published or presented earlier in any other conference
- The Head of the Dept./lnstitution to which a candidate is attached should certify that the work presented is the candidate's personal contribution or that the candidate did the major part of the work
- Full paper should be submitted in format of “Neurology India”, at the time of submission of the abstract.
- The Chairman, Scientific Committee with the help of appropriate reviewers will ensure that a maximum of three papers per award are presented in the Award Paper session of the Conference.
All papers will be sent to referees for evaluation. After peer review the paper may be shifted from one presentation type to another. The Scientific Committee has the final say in the acceptance and allocation of the paper to a particular category. Notification of acceptance and category of presentation will be emailed to the first author.
- The last date for submission of all abstracts is 31st July 2021.
- Full Text for abstracts submitted under prize category must reach the Central Office at email@example.com before 31st July 2021.
V P Singh
Chairman, Scientific Committee – NSICON 2021
President Elect – NSI
A2, Shanthi Apartments,
18, TTK 1st Cross,Alwarpet.
Chennai – 600018.
+ 91 44 24353079 & 24320605